Thursday, July 30, 2026

 Trilogy of Lust (1995) Julie Lee/Tun-Fei Mou.



This brassy, sordid, uncommonly explicit Cat III skinflick features hardcore in-out, absolutely NO Pixelization of said naughty bits! A slovenly Fishmonger (Wai Dik-Chan) ventures to the mainland in order to find/purchase a wife (Julie Riva), once the deal is struck, their somewhat abusive matrimonial union is rocked to breaking point by his wife's increasingly flagrant extramarital nookie with a younger man. Needless to say, all this rampant cuckoldry, and the sinister scheming of his errant wife fatefully boils over to a bloody crescendo of cathartic Cat III unpleasantness. While it is indeed mighty lusty, it is NOT part of a trilogy, spawning an equally lurid, unrelated sequel, huzzah! I must confess that I found the graphic sex absolutely gratifying, I would also be interested to find out how it was initially marketed in China, and was it released entirely uncut in all Asian territories? Trilogy of Lust is arguably one of the most sexually extreme Cat III I have seen, and I can't help believe that many of the more outré examples of Nikkatsu Roman porno would benefit greatly from a similarly progressive lack of censorial interference.











No comments:

Post a Comment

  Trilogy of Lust (1995) Julie Lee/Tun-Fei Mou. This brassy, sordid, uncommonly explicit Cat III skinflick features hardcore in-out, ab...