Gore Whore (1994) – Hugh Gallagher.
Coming penis hard at you like a mongrelized 90s Michael Findlay scrubber nasty, hybridized with H.G. Lewis, lysergically reimagined by Butthole Surfer Gibby Haynes. There's just no way a gonzo exploitation howler with a lean, hot-looking skeezer biting off a dude's schwantz can ever be seen as bad art!!!! I'm super-glad Gore Whore stole the documents, I fucking hate documents, and I fucking hate Ivy League stink funnels even more!!!! Gore Whore remains a thrillingly forward-stinking film, created for future deadbeats, and it's lava hot, in a dime-store creeper, armpit fetid, pornoid way. I cannot substantiate this, but I earnestly believe that Gore Whore is doing God's work, God being Grindhouse splatter, 'natch! GAH!!!!!!! A tweaked lesbian assistant that needfully consumes blood? Such a righteously lurid premise could not fail, and it manifestly did not!!!! The skinny Satanic slay siren in Gore Whore inspires more evil boners than Kathleen Turner did in Serial Mom!!! Gore Whore remains the finest genre film Kristen Stewart never made, tiny part greasy-Grisly crime-noir, big part blood wank, all wrapped up in a billion dollar's worth of snarkiness!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment