Sunday, September 20, 2026

 Tumbling Doll of Flesh (1998) – Tamakichi Anaru.

'You have a cute anus!'

Spectacularly gory, sordid, and bracingly nihilistic, Tamakichi Anaru's infamously sicko Tumbling Doll of Flesh remains a deliciously psychotic fever dream of hyper-visceral S.O.V grimness. Before I continue, I'd just like to highlight a wee snippet of expository dialogue, if I may. 'We will start with normal sex scenes, and then we will do some S&M.' 'Ok!!!!' Call me Billy Basic, but I'm always mustard keen to see if anything occurs following the S&M scenes, since there's quite frequently some genuinely juicy content after the S&M/rope bondage scenes, and by Jove!!!!! Tumbling Doll of Flesh manifestly doesn't skimp on the bodacious WTFuckery!!!! Many of the more nakedly sadistic examples of batso J-splatter are frequently set upon low-fi, grungy-looking porno shoots, wherein standard pixelated in-out, culminates brutally in a raging tsunami of graphically rendered ultra-violence. Hey!!! if it 'ain't broke, guy!!!! I understand many fans of this macabre material have an especially acute appreciation for the noisome reactions of its female protagonists, and the tantalisingly tumbling terror doll Kana (Hanako Ooba) certainly delivers!!!! In this uncompromisingly cruel arena coitus is merely the appetising prelude to brutalising squalls of hardcore eroticized carnage.








No comments:

Post a Comment

  Women's Flesh: My Red Guts (1999) – Tamakichi Anaru. With a grisly title like Women's Flesh: My Red Guts you can be damn sure it...