Thursday, October 1, 2026

 Ensuring Your Place in Hell II (2021) -

'The isolated head even reacts to light???!!!'

I thought I would be less anal and deliberately bypass Ensuring Your Place in Hell I, and get straight to hell itself with the magnificently mondo-stuffed Bootleg bonkers sequel. This enjoyably haphazard product presents four prurient parts crudely stuffed into one hole, no, excuse I, four prurient parts that make up a whole lotta gorily grotty what-not. Part 1. An Exorcist in Turkey. This features the best Non-SAG performance of a make-up free zombie. I am led to believe the singy-voiced fellow is shrilly reading aloud from the prohibited Book of Enoch, and should therefore be regarded as being altogether suspect. Part 2. Lurid crime footage from the Wonderland murders crime scene. Quite graphic. DO NOT play the take a drink whenever the cops say 'there's evidence of ransacking!', as you will very soon get rather tiddly. Part 3. The infamous, and intolerably fantabulous B/W 40s Soviet piece 'Experiments in The Revival of Organisms'. I hope to make violent love with great power to this some day. Part 4. High Impact Hand Safety. I foresee a rabid A/V cult forming over this one. Includes splashy scenes of gloriously cheapnis gore, graphically recreating especially grisly workplace accidents.





No comments:

Post a Comment

  Death File 2 (1989) – Susumu Saegusa (Kaoru Adachi). Adachi's gonzo, mondo-morbid shockumentary series continues with a palpable upsca...