Saturday, October 3, 2026

 Feto Morto aka Dead Fetus (2003) Fernando Rick.

One can safely infer from the charming title that the film's content may NOT be exclusively for all tastes! Brazilian Gore-blasting, like its martial arts, can be a brutal business, and Feto Morto aims to grimly continue that noble tradition. A young mother, and the cruel slaying of her thankfully plastic-looking baby provides the gratuitous entre to a deliciously unsavoury barrage of near continuous carnage, all rendered in exquisitely poor taste! The diabolical Droogs of Feto Mortal make Kubrick's Clockwork Orange's look like timid Tangerines! Sordid, and heroically Henenlotter-esque, this gory, winningly warped exploration of our hero with the partially developed fetus strapped to his gormless noggin is horribly close to Grindhouse genius!

I've never read The Canterbury Tales, but I'm convinced it's tiny taters compared to the gruesomely edifying experiences of this cephalically distorted, plasma-plastered Protagonist. To provide additional savour, there's abundant nudity, vomit-slathered coitus, and a dude being bloodily boinked in a gaping stomach wound with his own severed schwantz! My main takeaway from the fearlessly fetid body-shocker Feto Morto is that I should move to Brazil asap! There may well be some socio-political satire here, but I kept on rewinding the scenes with prodigious oatmeal sticky spattered on deliciously bronzed Brazilian botties!!!!! DO NOT play the drinking game, wherein you imbibe extra-strong libations whenever an increasingly dingy character shouts 'Puta!!!!'





No comments:

Post a Comment

  Feto Morto aka Dead Fetus (2003) Fernando Rick. One can safely infer from the charming title that the film's content may NOT be exclus...